GO FOR GOLD CAMPAIGN REACTIVATED – 2020/21 GOLD MEMBERSHIPPublished on 14th February 2020 in Members News
GO FOR GOLD CAMPAIGN – REACTIVATED
The Board has recently reactivated the ‘Go for Gold’ campaign from June 1st until this year’s AGM. Members have the chance to earn up to $1500 credit against future subscriptions for introducing a new Gold Member.
CLICK HERE to download the ‘Go for Gold’ Application Form (This form is required for you to qualify for the bonus credit)
MEMBERS ‘GO FOR GOLD’ CAMPAIGN – Here’s how it works;
* Simply sign up a new Gold Member between now and March 31st, 2020.
* Add your name as the first Proposer on the Application Form so we can register you as the nominated person.
* The proposing Member must have been a financial Member for more than 12 months
* On March 31st, 2021, if your buddy has remained a fully financial Gold Member up until that date, we will apply a credit of $500 against your own 2021/22 subscriptions.
* Then, on March 31st, 2022, if your buddy still remains a fully financial Gold Member, we will apply a further credit of $500 against your own 2022/23 subscriptions.
* Finally, on March 31st, 2023, if your buddy still remains a fully financial Gold Member, we will apply the final credit of $500 against your own 2023/24 subscriptions. A total of $1,500 off your subs.
* Each member may sign up multiple new members and receive the $1,500 bonus for each as long as they remain financial, with the total annual bonus capped at your current annual fee. That is, if you sign up 4 new Gold Members you’ll receive $2,000 credit off your membership per annum for the 3 year bonus period.
* The ‘Go for Gold’ incentive offer is available to all categories of members who sign up a new Gold Member, not just to existing Gold Members.
* The total annual bonus amount is capped to the value of your annual membership subscriptions.
* To receive the benefit you must be fully financial at the time of application and remain so throughout the term.
* The incentive does not apply in relation to current members upgrading to Gold, only to new members joining.
* The bonus credit is not transferable.
* The Board reserves the right to vary promotional details at any time.