COVID-19 Ranfurlie UpdatesPublished on 12th May 2020 in Members News
Updated: July 10, 2020
From Friday July 10, 2020
The golf course will remain OPEN for play in groups of two players (no exceptions, even if from the same household). All play will be from the 1st Tee. We request Members who have the capacity to book both Saturday and Sunday to limit themselves to one game on weekends. If spots are still available a few days out from play then you’d be most welcome to fill those spots.
The Driving Range is CLOSED to both Members and Public.
One on one golf coaching IS AVAILABLE. CLICK HERE to book a lesson
Putting Greens are CLOSED until further notice
No hired pull buggies or motorised carts until further notice.
No competition golf – social play only.
OPEN: Golf Course – Play in groups of two players only
OPEN: Practice Short Game area (2 persons maximum & only if 100m distancing between groups of two is observed)
CLOSED: Putting Greens
OPEN: Pro Shop – No competition golf
OPEN: Locker Rooms – access to toilets. No shower facilities available.
OPEN: Sports Bar – Open for takeaway coffee, food and non-alcoholic beverages. No seating available. No alcohol available.
CLOSED: Driving Range – Closed to both Members and Public
OPEN: Golf Lessons (one on one only)
CLOSED: Members Lounge and upstairs function rooms.
Member Cards are to be produced at the time of making purchases. This is done to limit personal contact and to ensure processing errors are eliminated.
Alcohol is not available for consumption anywhere on the premises.
Take away packaged alcohol is available for purchase, strictly no consumption on site.
** Please Note:
Our staff DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO VARY ANY GUIDELINES. Any Member or person who is found guilty of harassing staff will be severely dealt with. Staff are here to help you enjoy your time at the club. Please respect them.
Timesheets & Bookings:
One Tee starts will be in place 7 days
Timesheets for Monday thru Saturday open for online booking 8 days prior at 10:00am
Timesheets for Sundays will open for online booking 9 days prior (Friday) at 10:15am
Bookings may also be made by calling the Pro Shop on 9788 8288 for those experiencing difficulty with online bookings.
We must continue to remain extremely vigilant and observe social distancing rules. We understand that some of the restrictions will cause some frustration but we look to Members to be accepting of the measures knowing they are necessary to keep us playing golf.
If you feel you are still at risk or are at all unwell you are advised to stay at home.
Strict protocols are in place as to how golf will be managed, and in particular, prior to and after golf.
Group gatherings are not permitted. Social distancing is still required. This applies both prior to and after golf. Players are advised to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time and depart the venue no more than 15 minutes after the completion of your round.
* Groups of 2
* No Guests are permitted on the golf course
* Bookings are recommended. Please ideally book online or call the Pro Shop on 9788 8288
* One Tee starts – 7 days – Please arrive no less than 10 minutes prior to your tee time
* Preferred Lies in Bunkers – within one club length
* Competitions are NOT available. Social play only.
Members who book and fail to arrive may face a penalty imposed by the club. Please, if you are booked for golf and you’re unable to make it, you MUST contact the Pro Shop on the day with as much notice as possible or cancel online prior.
Takeaway coffees are available from the Sports Bar 7 days a week and from as early as 7:00am on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Pro Shop Guidelines
* Entry to the Pro Shop will be via the sliding doors near the locker room entrance then via the lower level entry door. The corner door entry to the Pro Shop on the top level will remain closed.
* There will be a maximum of 6 people, including staff, allowed in the Upper Level of the Pro Shop at any time.
* There must be a minimum of 4 sqm of space available to each person to meet the minimum distancing criteria.
* Members may need to remain at the Pro Shop entrance until another person exits.
* Please complete your transaction in the Pro Shop then exit as quickly as possible.
For the Golf Course
* Motorised Carts are not available for hire
* Practice on the putting greens is prohibited
* Bunker Rakes have been removed from the course. Use your golf club or feet to smooth over as best as possible after you’ve played your shot
* Drinking taps on the course are not in use until further notice
* Do not handle the flagstick
* Retrieve the ball from the hole with your glove hand
* Please use sand buckets to fill divots. You are permitted to take a sand bucket home with you, to bring back for use each time you play.
* Maximum of 2 people on the practice chipping area at any time & only if 100m distancing between groups of two is observed
Once again we thank you for your patience. If we all adhere to the guidelines we’ll help keep everyone safe and healthy. If you are at all unwell or feel you may be at risk, please stay at home.